North Carolina Data Law Special Report
Regulations around cybersecurity will continue to increase in number and strengthen in severity as cyber criminals find more ways to steal private information. Individuals, businesses, nonprofits, local governments, and other entities should be aware of existing and upcoming data privacy laws and regulations – but attorneys maintain an especially sensitive need-to-know in this regard.
Cybersecurity is a key competency for attorneys in advising their clients and protecting themselves and their practices.
Stay in the know!
Threat Sketch recognizes that understanding data privacy regulations is essential in cyber risk management and that attorneys are key players in successful mitigation strategies.
Our in-house counsel compiled two special reports to help you understand North Carolina’s new data law proposal.
Download the reports today!
In the initial special report, we discuss:
- Details about the current data breach proposal
- Information about previous data breach legislative attempts
- How North Carolina’s data privacy efforts compare to national trends
In the follow-up report, we discuss:
- Why North Carolina is considering this data law
- The contents of the bill
- How this bill differs from last January’s proposal
Request Your Free Copies!