Cyber Risk Management Tools for Nonprofits
Threat Sketch’s solutions for nonprofits and charities ties your strategic organizational goals to the NIST Cybersecurity Framework. We provide a cost effective, user-friendly tool for immediate use by executives, helping you prioritize cybersecurity investments and create a detailed action plan to address any potential cyber event.
Funding and support provided by the U. S. Department of Homeland Security, National Protection and Programs Directorate, Office of Infrastructure Protection, through the National Infrastructure Protection Program Security & Resilience Challenge which is implemented by The National Institute For Hometown Security (NIHS).
A GUIDE JUST FOR YOU
A Nonprofit Executive Guide to the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
An executive approach to cyber risk management
We pushed aside the technical jargon to explain the executive decisions that make the difference between surviving and thriving in the face of rising cyber crime. Get cybersecurity right by managing the big picture, executive side of cybersecurity.
BUDGET SIZING TOOL
Establishing a cybersecurity budget can be arduous and overwhelming. Our software helps you prioritize your cybersecurity budget based on your company’s risk profile and organizational strategy.
The beta version of our budgeting tool is based on the NIST framework, the globally recognized standard for companies to assess and improve their ability to prevent, detect, and respond to cyber attacks. We streamline the budgeting process, increase visibility into cyber risk, and provide clear metrics. The result is a more efficient cyber budgeting process and easy-to-read reports that don’t require a computer science degree to understand.
STATUS: PUBLIC BETA (available now)
NONPROFIT CYBER RISK ASSESSMENT
The beta version of our nonprofit risk assessment prioritizes risks and allocates budgets to help avoid cyber attacks and be prepared in the event one happens.
- Justification – Clear understanding of the value proposition for risk reduction efforts
- Priorities – Objectively determine which areas of risk are the most urgent to resolve
- Strategic Alignment – Match strategic organizational objectives to cyber spending
- Budget Allocation – Distribute limited time and resources across all areas of risk
- Engagement – Tangible proof that you are addressing cybersecurity
STATUS: BETA (request early access below)
Want to Stay in the Know?
Sign up below to:
- Participate in our research through focus groups and surveys
- Request access to early (draft/beta) releases of our guide and tools
- Get notified when the tools launch
- Learn more about how we will connect solution providers to nonprofits that need help
Are You A Nonprofit?
Be part of the research and development process or just get notices when our tools are released.
Do you provide cybersecurity solutions to nonprofits?
Let’s talk about what you offer and how we can connect you with nonprofits that need your specific solutions.