The Local Government
We provide a cost effective, user-friendly tool for immediate use by elected officials and local government risk managers, helping prioritize cybersecurity investments and create a detailed action plan to address any potential cyber event.
Our solutions tie your strategic organizational goals to the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and empower you to create a cyber risk management plan that meets Department of Homeland Security guidelines, enables continuous government services, and protects your government’s reputation.
Funding and support provided by the U. S. Department of Homeland Security, National Protection and Programs Directorate, Office of Infrastructure Protection, through the National Infrastructure Protection Program Security & Resilience Challenge which is implemented by The National Institute For Hometown Security (NIHS).
A Guide Created Just for You
A Local Government Executive’s Guide to the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
An executive approach to cyber risk management
We pushed aside the technical jargon to explain the executive decisions that make the difference between surviving and thriving in the face of rising cyber crime. Get cybersecurity right by understanding the big picture and managing the executive side.
Available Summer 2019:
Small Government Budget Sizing Tool
Establishing a cybersecurity budget can be arduous and overwhelming. Our software helps you prioritize your cybersecurity budget based on your government’s risk profile and organizational strategy.
Our budgeting tool is based on the NIST framework, the globally recognized standard for organizations to assess and improve their ability to prevent, detect, and respond to cyber attacks. We streamline the budgeting process, increase visibility into cyber risk, and provide clear metrics. The result is a more efficient cyber budgeting process and a nontechnical guide that will facilitate cybersecurity discussions and understanding amongst government leadership.
Small Government Risk Assessment
Our local government risk assessment prioritizes risks and allocates budgets ensuring your government is prepared to continue services and protect its reputation in the event of an attack.
- Justification – Give leaders and decision makers a clear understanding of the value proposition for risk reduction efforts
- Priorities – Objectively determine which areas of risk are the most urgent to resolve
- Strategic Alignment – Align organizational objectives to cyber spending
- Budget Allocation – Effectively distribute limited time and resources across all areas of risk
- Engagement – Maintain tangible proof that you are addressing cybersecurity to meet compliance and regulatory standards
Want to Stay in the Know?
Sign up below to:
- Participate in our research through focus groups and surveys
- Request access to early (draft/beta) releases of our guide and tools
- Get notified when the tools launch
- Learn more about how we arm cyber risk managers with the data and analytics necessary to measure and manage ongoing cyber risk
Do You Represent a Local Government?
Be part of the research and development process or just get notices when our tools are released.
Do you provide cybersecurity solutions to small government entities?
Let’s talk about your services and how we can help you reach more governments that need your expertise.