Need to solve the business problem of cybersecurity?
Cybersecurity: A Business Solution.
We know the cost of cybersecurity. Do you?
The economic impact of cyber attacks and the incentives for hackers are changing the cybersecurity landscape. One reason is that the information businesses collect, process, and exchange has become more valuable and easier to exploit for nefarious gain. Second, but equally important, is the liability created when this data comes into an organization’s possession. Third, is the trend toward hackers using automation to attack weaker, less protected small businesses on an industrial scale. The convergence of these three trends means that modern attacks can easily eclipse a small company’s cash reserves and bankrupt an unprepared business.
You have an obligation to recognize and manage anything that threatens your organization, its clients, its employees, its vendors, and the community in which it operates. Cybersecurity is a risk that has emerged on your watch. We offer knowledge and tools to help you manage the big picture of cyber risk.
Our strategic cyber risk assessment meets NIST Cybersecurity Framework ID.RA and NIST SP 800-171 3.11.1 definitions for a risk assessment by providing a cost effective alternative to an in-depth NIST 800-30 analysis.
SOLUTIONS FOR SMALL BUSINESS
We help small businesses manage risk to avoid a cyber attacks and prepare for the worst.
We help you:
- Manage cybersecurity from the top of the organization
- Prioritize efforts across a diverse team of staff and vendors
- Allocate budgets according to forecasted risk
- Meet NIST Cybersecurity Framework and SP 800-171 Risk Assessment Requirements
SOLUTIONS FOR IT MANAGED SERVICES
Threat Sketch provides solutions for IT service providers that manage risk for small and medium enterprises.
How we help:
- Engage and educate top management
- Illustrate the value proposition of cybersecurity spending
- Align proposals with executive strategies
- Deliver tailored proposals without extensive, up-front site evaluations
SOLUTIONS FOR INSURANCE PROVIDERS
Our expertise is a natural fit for providers of cyber insurance.
Our services include:
- Mitigating risk in your existing cyber insurance portfolio
- Cost-effective, non-invasive, value-at-risk underwriting